CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Scout & Roe. These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire Contract between Scout & Roe and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Scout & Roe or by other parties that have licensed their material to Scout & Roe. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Scout & Roe.
LEGAL CAPACITY TO TRANSACT
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
Should Scout & Roe suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, Scout & Roe reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with Scout & Roe.
ORDERS & DELIVERY
◦ All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Scout & Roe.
◦ Scout & Roe may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you.
◦ Scout & Roe or its agent, will deliver goods you order to the address you specify in your order, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by Scout & Roe as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Scout & Roe to be authorised to receive the goods.
◦ If there is no-one at the delivery address, or no-one of the appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, Scout & Roe may charge you additional delivery fees.
◦ Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
◦ Scout & Roe reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities, when supplying resellers and distributors.
◦ As a general rule we do not ship goods to the PO Boxes. If you have special delivery requirements, please contact us for further information.
◦ Any order cancellations, after completion of payment, will incur a 20% cancellation fee, to cover administrative overheads. Cancellation requests after the dispatching of goods will be treated in accordance with Scout & Roe's Returns Policy.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
All product returns are subject to Scout & Roe's Returns Policy, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
PRICES & PAYMENT
◦ For each online order, you must pay:
1. the applicable price for the relevant goods, confirmed by Scout & Roe; and
2. the delivery and handling fee, specified on the website at that time.
◦ Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Scout & Roe is encoded using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
◦ At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated on the Payment page upon the checkout.
◦ We are unable to accept COD charges.
◦ The payment shell be made in full and must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
◦ All prices listed are inclusive of GST.
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your username and password. You are liable if your username or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Scout & Roe in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your username or password. Scout & Roe may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
Scout & Roe aims to include accurate pictures of all products on this website. However, our pictures of the products may differ from the actual products.
Scout & Roe makes every attempt possible to reflect the actual colour of the products in the pictures presented.
The accuracy of pictures displayed is also dependent on the type of monitor used and the computer setting. Where possible, multiple views of the product are provided, to minimise any discrepancies.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Scout & Roe may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
Scout & Roe shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Scout & Roe, and Scout & Roe shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of State of New South Wales, Australia.
All purchases at Scout & Roe include GST unless otherwise stated on a product listing. A GST compliant receipt is included with every customer order.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Scout & Roe collects personal data for the purpose of providing a specific product or service requested by the customer. Certain information may be required in order to provide this product or service, such as full name of customer and recipient, authorised users, e-mail address, billing address, contact phone numbers and credit card number.
The information collected may also be used to inform the customer of additional products and services, which may be of interest to them. All marketing material sent to the customer will include an option for the customer to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
DISCLOSURE OR INFORMATION
Scout & Roe will not disclose any personal information such as your name, address, email, telephone number to any person outside of the company, unless the customer has authorised us to do so or unless required by law to disclose such information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Scout & Roe sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
EMAILS FROM SCOUT & ROE
We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to notify us regarding your intentions.
For credit card transactions, Scout & Roe adds security by using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on Scout & Roe's website is the safest kind of transaction possible with a credit card.